DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last changed on May 24, 2018
Thank you for visiting our website. We care about your data privacy, so we’d like to inform you in detail about how we process your information when you use our website.
1. LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
Art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR is the legal basis on which our company processes information for certain purposes with your consent. If personal data must be processed to fulfill a contract to which you are party, e.g. in order to supply goods or services or to make payment, this is based on art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR. The same applies to processing that is required for activities preceding a contract, e.g. responding to questions or requests regarding our products and services. If our company has legal obligations, e.g. relating to fiscal duties, that make it necessary to process personal data, such processing is based on art. 6 par. 1 (c) GDPR. In rare cases, personal data may have to be processed to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests; this is governed by art. 6 par. 1 (d) GDPR. And finally, data processing may also be based on art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR. This is the legal basis for processing that is not subject to any of the aforementioned provisions, provided that such processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by our company or a third party and provided that these interests are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms.
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION, RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING AND ERASURE, AND RIGHT TO OBJECT
At your written request, we will inform you about the personal data concerning you that we are storing. You have the right to have this data rectified, to limit its processing, to object to its processing and to have it erased. Please address your request to moc.tulosnoc@ycavirp.
The company data protection officer can be reached either at the addresses listed below or directly:
Secment & Sia GmbH
IT-Sicherheitsmanagement & Datenschutz
Käfertaler Straße 11
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
consolut currently maintains affiliate companies in Germany, Greece, Switzerland and the United States. The processes within the consolut group require close cooperation between its members. In this context, data concerning you may be passed on and transferred worldwide to the countries in which we maintain business operations, in connection with specified purposes and in compliance with this Data Privacy Statement.
This Data Privacy Statement is observed by all consolut affiliates.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any other purpose than the ones outlined below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to such disclosure pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR;
- Such disclosure is required according to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest that would prohibit the transmission of your data;
- Such disclosure is required by law according to art. 6 par. 1 (c) GDPR; and
- Such disclosure is permitted by law and required to fulfill our contractual duties towards you as per art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR.
4. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right:
- To demand to be informed about the personal data concerning you that is processed by us (art. 15 GDPR). In particular, you may demand information about the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your information was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and a right to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your information (if it was not collected by us), and the existence of automatic decision-making processes including profiling and, where applicable, demand substantive information about the details of such data processing;
- To demand the immediate rectification of incorrect personal information or the completion of personal information held by us (art. 16 GDPR);
- To demand the erasure of personal information held by us, unless the processing of said information is required to exercise the right of free expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims (art. 17 GDPR);
- To demand that processing of your personal information be restricted if you contest the accuracy of the information, if processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data, if we no longer require the information, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims (art. 18 GDPR), or because you have objected to the processing of your data as per art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive the personal information you supplied to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission of your data to another person (art. 20 GDPR);
- To withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your information at any time (art. 7 par. 3 GDPR). In this case, we may not continue our processing of data that was based on this consent.
- Pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to further administrative or legal action in or outside of court. Generally, you can address such complaints to the authority at you place of residence, your place of work or the place at which the alleged infringement took place, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
5. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
If your personal information is processed based on legitimate interests, art. 21 DGPR gives you the right to object to such processing if your objection is related to your particular situation or if you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that will be implemented by us even if you do not provide any particulars about your situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object or withdraw consent, simple send an e-mail to moc.tulosnoc@ycavirp
6. GENERAL COLLECTION OF DATA
When you access our website or view a file, information about this process is saved in a log file on our web server. The following information may be saved:
- Your IP address (where possible, the address is anonymized before storage);
- The domain name of the website from which you accessed our website;
- The names of accessed files;
- The date and time of access;
- The name of your Internet service provider; and possibly
- The operating system and browser version of your terminal.
IP addresses are only stored for data security reasons, to ensure the stability and safety of our system (art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR). We reserve the right to evaluate anonymized data sets for statistical purposes.
You can change your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari) to reject cookies.
8. CONTACT FORMS
If you send us requests through our contact form, we will save and process the information you provide in the form, including your contact information, in order to process your request and in the event of further questions. Your data will be used exclusively for this purpose of processing and responding to your request. In this case, data processing is based on your consent as per art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
We send out newsletters containing promotional information only if the recipient has consented or where this is legally permitted.
10. COMMENTING FUNCTION
Some pages or features of our website include an optional commenting function for users who want to share their opinion on the respective page or feature. Comments are reviewed prior to release and published on the page from which the comment was sent. Users have no legal right to have their comment released. If you post a comment, you must state a name, which may be a pseudonym. You must also state an e-mail address. This allows us to inform you about the status of your comment, especially if you asked a question in the comment and are waiting for an answer. The e-mail address is not displayed publicly, transmitted to third parties or evaluated manually. Your IP address will only be saved in anonymized form. The comment is saved permanently until you (or an administrator) delete it. The e-mail address you provide with your comment is saved only for the purpose of contacting you in the event there is a response to your comment. Other information provided by you with your comment is published along with the comment. If you are asked for a name, you may use a pseudonym.
11. SSL ENCRYPTION
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology for the transfer of data from your browser to our server and to servers hosting files that we embed in our website. SSL ensures that files are encrypted for transfer. The data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified. You can recognize the use of SSL encryption by the prefix “https” before the URL of the website that you are accessing with your browser.
12. REFERENCES TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
This website contains references to websites of third parties in the form of (hyper)links. When you click on such a link (and only then), data is transmitted to the linked website. This is necessary for technical reasons. The following data is transmitted (the list is not exhaustive): your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, and information on your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transmitted to the link destination, do not click on the link.
13. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time, our website may contain links to websites of third parties or to other websites operated by us. If you follow a link to one of these websites, please note that these websites have their own data privacy guidelines and that we cannot accept responsibility or be held liable for these guidelines. Please check the data privacy guidelines in each case before supplying personal data to these websites.
14. CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR LOGIN DATA
If you have received login data to access a password-protected part of our website, you are responsible for keeping your password secret. We ask you not to reveal your password to anyone.
15. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to receive the personal information you supplied to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
16. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – without prejudice to further administrative or legal action in or outside of court – particularly in the member state of their place of residence, their place of work or the place at which the alleged infringement took place, if the person concerned believes that the processing of their personal data infringes the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
17. GOOGLE MAPS
This website uses the Google Maps software by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you consent to the collecting, processing and use of data that may be collected automatically by Google and its representatives.
Google data privacy regulations
18. GOOGLE FONTS
This website uses certain fonts by Google. When you access a page, your browser will load these fonts. During this process, your IP address and the page (URL) that you visited will be transmitted to a Google server. For more information on google fonts, please see developers.google.com/fontslfaq and Google’s data privacy statement at www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
19. A NOTE ON SAFETY
We protect our website and other IT systems by suitable technical and organizational means against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized changes and unauthorized disclosure of your data. In spite of these extensive and careful efforts on our part, there is no absolute protection against these hazards. Because we cannot guarantee complete data privacy during e-mail communication, we recommend using surface mail if you need to send us confidential information.
20. CHANGES TO THIS DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to amend this Data Privacy Statement in the event of a change of the legal situation, our online services or the form of data collection. However, this only applies in relation to statements on data processing. If your consent is required or parts of the Data Privacy Statement contain provisions on our contractual relationship with you, we will change the statement only with your consent.
So please be sure to check our Data Privacy Statement from time to time, especially if you are communicating personal information.
If you have questions or other concerns, please write to moc.tulosnoc@ycavirp.
You can also reach us by surface mail or telephone at:
Phone: +49 621 33833 0