Details about the project
DSV Air & Sea GmbH
Business Relationship Since
Tried and tested consolut DCW2SAP tools were used for migration from the DCW accounting solution to the appropriate SAP solution. The special feature of this migration was that it was to include the transfer of vouchers for all entries in selected periods.
The benefits are clear:
- immediate information on all transactions in general ledger, debtor and creditor accounts
- historical vouchers as documents for complex accounting tasks
- comparability with previous year's figures, including possibility of drill-down to individual vouchers
The following data were migrated:
- master data (receivables, payables, fixed assets)
- balances as of relevant date
- open items as of relevant date
- all vouchers after relevant date (several years)
- fixed asset accounting including purchasing and depreciation history
- actual cost accounting data
Over an extended period, consolut migrated a number of different DSV logistics facilities to an existing SAP solution using this method.
DSV is an internationally active logistics company that has established a nationwide transport network in Germany.Back to overview
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.