Details about the project
wholesale, retail, production
Austria, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary
Business Relationship Since
In 2003, the company was faced by the challenge of changing its accounting system over from DCW to SAP in order to ensure rapid, flexible reactions to market requirements. As a long-standing implementation partner, consolut ensured rapid, holistic migration from the previous system as well as a smooth and trouble-free changeover at the company's headquarters and at its national companies.
Special features of the project included the migration of all transaction data since the introduction of the previous system and parallel changeover at all the client's locations in Europe. In the course of implementation, the client's account plan was standardized throughout the group, parallel accounting to national requirements (German Commercial Code, etc) and IFRS was enabled and fundamental cost accounting structures were optimized. Thanks to the DCW experience of the consultants working on the project, it was possible to transfer a large part of the analysis from the DCW customizing tables, shortening the blueprint and realization phase.
- parallel implementation at headquarters and all European locations
- migration of all major transaction data from DCW
- harmonization of master data by elimination of duplicates
- harmonization of account plan and changeover to new plan
- international accounting to IFRS
- client-specific programming of commercial credit insurance system
- implementation of different national account plans for subsidiaries
- group-wide authorization system based on general authorization levels and individual roles
Ahlers AG is a leading listed manufacturer of men’s fashion in Europe. The brands: Baldessarini, Otto Kern, Pierre Cardin, Pioneer, Pionier Sportive, Pionier Workwear, Jupiter, Gin Tonic and Gin Fizz are marketed in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.Back to overview
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.