Details about the project
„Introduction of BW for FICO & logistics“
DSV Air & Sea GmbH
SAP Consulting BI
Business Relationship Since
Introduction of SAP BW for logistics:
- Connection of a non-SAP logistics system to SAP BW via a flat file data source
- Automatic flat file upload with configurable file prioritization
- Status reports on the flat file loading process via the standard reporting function in the SAP Enterprise Portal
Introduction of SAP BW for financial accounting & controlling from SAP ERP:
- Cost centers (CO-OM-CCA)
- Statistical key figures (CO-OM-CCA)
- Internal orders (CO-OM-OPA)
- Profit centers (EC-PCA)
- Profitability analysis (CO-PA)
- General ledger accounting (FI-GL)
- Accounts receivable (FI-AR)
- Accounts payable (FI-AP)
Setup of an SAP Enterprise Portal as central reporting portal for all end users.
Introduction of an authorization concept for financial accounting & controlling.
Automatic creation & e-mailing of BEx Excel workbooks using the BEx Broadcasting precalculation server:
- Installation of the BEx precalculation server
- Configuration of the BEx precalculation server
- SAP BW 7.0
- SAP Enterprise Portal
- SAP BEx Query Designer, SAP BEx Analyzer, SAP BEx Web Application Designer
- SAP BEx Broadcasting (incl. BEx precalculation Server)
DSV is an internationally active logistics company that has established a nationwide transport network in Germany.Back to overview
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.