Details about the project
DSV Air & Sea GmbH
SAP Consulting ERP Accounting, SAP Consulting Basis
Business Relationship Since
DSV is a successful and expanding logistics company. Other companies had been acquired and integrated into the group and DSV wanted to include these companies in its accounting system. After consolut had successfully used its DCW2SAP tools for DSV, DSV awarded consolut the contract to integrate the new facilities, which already used SAP systems, into its existing SAP solution.
As in the case of the DCW2SAP projects, DSV wished to retain the voucher history. The procedures were therefore extended accordingly to produce a migration solution similar to DCW2SAP.
The benefits are clear:
- immediate information on all transactions in general ledger, debtor and creditor accounts
- historical vouchers as documents for new, complex accounting tasks
- comparability with previous year's figures, including possibility of drill-down to individual vouchers
The following data were migrated:
- master data (debtors, creditors, fixed assets)
- balances as of relevant date
- open items as of relevant date
- all vouchers after relevant date (several years)
- fixed asset accounting including purchasing and depreciation history
- actual cost accounting data
Over an extended period, consolut migrated a number of different logistics facilities to the existing SAP solution using this method.
DSV is an internationally active logistics company that has established a nationwide transport network in Germany.Back to overview
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.