SAP S/4 HANA revolutionizes the processes, data flows and system landscapes of your company. It is based entirely on the HANA in-memory database and offers optimized and intuitive business processes thanks to SAP Fiori. SAP S/4HANA can be run on premise or in the cloud. Together with FIORI 2.0, it creates an all-new form of interaction between user and application. SAP S/4HANA simplifies the processes in your company – whether in production planning and implementation, quality management, product costing, e-procurement or capital assets. Digital transformation affects every aspect of business life, from operational processes to customer and personnel communication.
SAP S/4HANA is an extremely powerful tool, but to develop its full potential, its application must be based on a company-specific requirements analysis. This is where practical experience and implementation expertise make all the difference. However, the simple technical migration to S/4HANA is not enough; strategic goals can only be achieved through the transformation of processes. Our approach has been tried and tested in numerous projects and offers our customers a fast and professional start into their future with SAP S4/HANA.
consolut will work with you to define your current and future business requirements and processes. Based on this information, we will create your own individual SAP S/4HANA roadmap. We will support you in your migration of SAP data and implement SAP HANA live functions for improved data warehousing and reporting.
• Comprehensive consulting and support of S/4HANA projects
• Adaptation of existing SAP systems
• Realization of SAP processes
• Implementation of SAP Fiori
• Efficient digital processes for procurement and production planning
• Real-time representation of all aspects of production and inventory management
• Collection of real-time information in every phase of production
• Complete traceability of all products – from the finished item back to the raw materials
• Improvements in production planning that allow you to optimize the efficiency of production cycles
• Optimization of the entire production process, from planning to implementation
• Comprehensive information for accurate product costing
• Simple ordering process, both internally and externally in the interaction with customers and suppliers
• Accurate inventory and product costs
• Easy punch-out orders to top suppliers of the company
• Notifications about order status and expected delivery dates
• Electronic invoice, matching and payment
• Better production planning, pricing and marketing decisions
• Competitive advantages and cost reduction
Here you will find our Presentation at ASUG 2017
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.