In-house hosting of SAP systems ties up both human and financial resources. Regular investments in new hardware and security technologies are a must. Moreover, running an SAP system requires expert know-how and a high commitment of staff. Even if all these conditions are fulfilled, optimal availability and performance cannot always be ensured.
That is why we offer to host a clone of your system in a data center "made in Germany". We ensure maximum safety, flexibility and an optimal tie-in with your existing SAP systems.
Your benefits at a glance
Less strain on company resources
- By outsourcing your development and/or test system, you avoid the costs of hardware and software licenses
- Your IT staff gains more time to work on strategic or innovative projects
- We use your existing SAP and database licenses
- Less of your capital is tied up, as fixed costs become variable costs
- No loss of know-how when staff members leave the company
- We provide a high-performance system in a minimum amount of time
- VMware setup with individual operating systems and database servers
- Worldwide access via SAPGUI and WEBGUI
- Fast restore of the last backup
- Easy prototyping for new projects
Optimal integration in your SAP server landscape
- Smooth communication between local and hosted systems
- Seamless integration into the SAP transport management
- Remote function calls
Availability and updates
- 24/7 availability
- On request, we will implement the latest support and enhancement packages within a short time
- Access only via secure VPN connections
- Hosting in a German data center
- A fully independent test or sandbox system allows you to test new business functions without risk
- Additional safety due to variable access and firewall rules
- To view the data protection regulations of our partner Hetzner, please go to
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.