In-house hosting of SAP systems ties up both human and financial resources. Regular investments in new hardware and security technologies are a must. Moreover, running an SAP system requires expert know-how and a high commitment of staff. Even if all these conditions are fulfilled, optimal availability and performance cannot always be ensured.
That is why we offer to host your SAP IDES system in a data center "made in Germany". We ensure maximum safety, flexibility and, if you wish, an optimal tie-in with your other SAP systems.
Our experience with a large number of IDES systems allows us to optimize them before turning them over to you, so that they act for the most part like "normal" systems.
Your benefits at a glance
Less strain on company resources
- By outsourcing your IDES systems for training new staff members, you avoid the costs of hardware and software licenses
- Your IT staff gains more time to work on strategic or innovative projects
- We use your existing SAP and database licenses
- Less of your capital is tied up, as fixed costs become variable costs
- No loss of know-how when staff members leave the company
- We provide a high-performance system in just a few days
- High flexibility due to short hosting periods – you can activate these systems for projects and cancel them quickly once you no longer need them
- VMware setup with individual operating systems and database servers
- Worldwide access via SAPGUI and WEBGUI
- Fast restore of the last backup
Optimal integration in your SAP server landscape
- Smooth communication between your SAP landscape and the hosted IDES systems
- The consolut "Transport Up&Download" tool, which we provide free of charge to all hosting customers (their own systems included), offers an easy way of performing transports between your own landscape and the IDES landscape (and vice versa).
- The consolut "Password Synchronization" tool, which we provide free of charge to all hosting customers (their own systems included), allows you to easily synchronize your passwords in both SAP landscapes.
- Remote function calls
Availability and updates
- 24/7 availability
- The latest support and enhancement packages are already installed
- Thanks to the latest SAP IDES content, many business functions are already active and can be tested without further preparation.
- Since all enhancement packs are preinstalled in the latest version, you can also activate any business functions you need.
- If you wish, we will provide access only via secure VPN connections – otherwise, the hosted IDES systems can be easily accessed from any point
- Hosting in a German data center
- A fully independent IDES system allows you to test new business functions without risk
- Additional safety due to variable access and firewall rules
- To view the data protection regulations of our partner Hetzner, please go to:
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.