Thanks, Volker--that's basically what I did to get out of this situation this morning.
If I understand correctly, deleting the D020L records with CLRPFM would probably make the problem worse?
This is not a big issue on our development system, but it will be unacceptable on our production system (we have not yet converted PRD). Is there something different that I can do to avoid this problem in the future? I've only got 10 programmers on development (admittedly, most of them doing very similar things), and I experienced this problem there. It was fairly easy to fix with only 15-20 work processes on one box. But I'll have several hundred users in production, with over a hundred work processes spread across multiple application servers. To try to fix the problem by restarting work processes with active sessions running doesn't seem to be a very clean way to resolve the situation.
Jim Doll, Perrigo BASIS
--- In SAP on System iZegroups.com, "Gueldenpfennig, Volker" <volker.gueldenpfennigZs...> wrote: > Hi Jim, > > unfortunately this is a not so fine problem at the moment. The easiest way > for you to get through these problems, would be to kill one after another WP > beginning from the top. So, you can kill the first WP that shows LCKW with > option(*immed) and then after it is ended and the problem still persists > take the next one and so on. After 2-30 killing of the job you probably will > succeed. > <<<further text deleted....>>>