We are hiring and constantly growing! Have a look through our vacancies to find the right role for you!
In general, if an earmarked funds is changed the corresponding Workflow should only be started for certain field changes or if the event CHANGED was triggered for the FMRE object.
A restarting of Workflow will take place in the standard setting - that is if the customer exit is not active - for a change in
- Commitment itemn
- Funds center
- Fund - amount
- Document item approval indicator
- Overrun indicator for earmarked amount
- A criteria
- A setting in revenues increasing the budget
- Due date in the payment scheme
Workflow is also restarted if a new line is added.
These standard requirements are encoded in the function group FMFR in FORM routine
- WF_CHECK_CHANGES and in particular in Form
The customer exit offers the possibility of replacing the requirements completely, that is if the exit is active, the standard requirements are no longer processed.
- old_kblk header data at start of transaction
- old_kblk_user additional header at start of transaction
- new_kblk_user current additional header
- old_payscheme_head payment scheme header at start of transaction
- new_payscheme_head current payment scheme header
-- Table-like parameters
- old_kblp document item at start of transaction
- new_kbld current document data (header + items)
- old_payscheme_item payment scheme items at start of transaction
- new_payscheme_item current payment scheme items
-- Retrun parameters
- wf_restart X = Workflow is to be restarted