We are hiring and constantly growing! Have a look through our vacancies to find the right role for you!
User exit inputs are:
- I_NBVWZ : maximum number of entries copied from table I_C1 in the MultiCash file
- T_VWZ : table with reference data. This table is filled with data from the type 2 CODA record. These entries are transferred to the note-to-payee field in the MultiCash file. The number of entries transferred is limited to the value in field I_NBVWZ.
- I_C1 : CODA record type 1
- T_C21 : table with CODA records, type 2 part 1
- T_C22 : table with CODA records, type 2 part 2
- T_C23 table with CODA records, type 2 part 3
- T_C31 table with CODA records, type 3 part 1
- T_C32 table with CODA records, type 3 part 2
- T_C33 table with CODA records, type 3 part 3
- T_C4 table with CODA records, type 4
- I_AGKTO : bank account of the business partner
- I_AGBNK : bank key of the business partner
The values in the last two fields (also if not changed) must always be allocated to the fields E_AGKTO and E_AGBNK:
E_AGKTO = I_AGKTO.
E_AGBNK = I_AGKTO.