consolut offers a number of tools which can be downloaded free of charge.
A transaction to easily up- and download transport files.
“consolut TP-Upload” is a program designed for uploading files from a PC via the SAP GUI to the file system of the SAP server at /usr/sap/trans/data and /usr/sap/trans/cofiles and for downloading file transfers in he other direction. It can be easily used via transaction /CONSOLUT/TP. No access to the operating system and indeed no knowledge of the operating system are needed for file transfer. Each consultant is therefore in a position to transfer files independently.
If you need to add several requests to the import queue at once, you can use transaction /CONSOLUT/TP_ADD in order to do that very convenient. This transaction can add multiple transport requests in one step. Therefore, you do no longer need to do several times “Extras->Other Requests->Add” in STMS.
The program is currently available in English and German.
There are no special system requirements for the use of the tool.
consolut TP-Upload is a free-of-charge program. consolut assumes no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused by the use of the program, including the inadvertent deletion or editing of data as a result of improper use.
If you are interested, please contact us via moc.tulosnoc@ofni.
We will then make the appropriate download available.
The transaction name is /CONSOLUT/TP. The local path (e.g. C:\Temp) must be indicated and the transfer jobs must be entered in the form K. It is possible to run several transfers (uploads and downloads) at the same time.
Important for uploading: it is not necessary to split the files into data files and cofiles. All the files must be located in the same directory. Files can simply be moved from emails to a directory and are then immediately ready for transfer.
This is a collection of useful tools for iSeries.
“ConTool” is a collection of programs iSeries with the following features:
- System i hard disk analysis
- How much capacity is occupied and where?
- How can I clean up my hard disks?
- How much hard disk capacity can I save by reorganizing my files with RGZPFM?
- Where is space in the IFS occupied ? (this is normally rather difficult to find out)
- How large is my largest object? (often a forgotten SAVF from a test back-up or a similar object)
- Now with iASP support for System i
- Sending file and field information of i5 files to SAP and automatic registration in the DDIC
- Automatic deletion of journal receivers
- Automated starting and stopping of SAP systems on System i
- Pre-compile statements for simpler compilation with PDM ( STRPDM )
- Tools for the RFC transfer of files on System i to and from SAP systems on all platforms
The program is currently available in English.
IBM Release V4R5M0 or higher is required for the use of this tool.
ConTool is a free-of-charge program. consolut assumes no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused by the use of the program, including the inadvertent deletion or editing of data as a result of improper use.
This tool is an easy, very convenient STRSQL substitute for all clients who have not licensed STRSQL or would simply like to run SQLs in a batch.
“CONSQL” is available in version 1.26 and allows SQL instructions to be executed without having installed the IBM SQL license program. It can also be used even if IBM SQL is installed as it provides print, data output and batch mode functions.
The program is currently available in German and English.
In order to run the program, you need IBM Release V4R5M0 or higher.
CONSQL is freeware. consolut cannot accept any liability for loss or damage suffered through the use of CONSQL, including the unintentional deletion or changing of data through incorrect use.